Initially founded in 1945 by two brother-in-laws, Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins, Baskin Robbins has grown from a single unit ice cream parlour to one of the largest ice cream franchises in the world. Today, Baskin-Robbins has over 6,000 stores operating in 35 countries.
The company is currently looking for Master and Area Developer Franchise Owners to continue its expansion in countries and territories worldwide.
Franchise owners will own Baskin-Robbins locations, which will offer a range of creams, cakes, and beverages to customers.
Baskin-Robbins franchise owners will benefit from an established support system, which is well thought out and will include:
- Training programmes for you and your crew
- Site selection assistance
- Design and construction support
- Marketing support
- Technology support
Ideal franchise owner profile
The ideal Baskin-Robbins franchise candidate will possess:
- Strong financial backgrounds
- Desire to maximise their territory’s sales
- Serve as the face of the brand in the community
- Set the direction of the market’s growth
- Adequate resources to purchase a development opportunity for a Baskin-Robbins store
- Passion and commitment to community involvement
- An understanding and a drive for local store marketing
- Demonstrates the ability to build a high performing team dedicated to operational excellence and customer satisfaction
Investment requirement depends on size and type of franchise