About Buffalo’s Cafe
The first Buffalo’s Cafe location had humble beginnings. The family dining restaurant opened its doors in 1985 in Roswell, Georgia. Over 25 years later Buffalo's Cafe restaurants around the world are still serving the same great Buffalo wings that Buffalo's Cafe came to be known for back in 1985. Buffalo’s Cafe serves world famous Buffalo wings, homemade Buffalo wing sauces, seasoned French fries, gourmet burgers, salads and other delicious menu items. (Buffalo's Cafe is the sister brand of the Los Angeles based, made-to-order, hamburger chain, Fatburger).
- Excellent personal / professional and financial references
- Clear credit and criminal background checks
- Leadership standing in the community through participation with civic organisations
Training and Support
Proper training is essential for maintaining the consistency and integrity of a Buffalo’s Café restaurant. Buffalo’s Café sets rigorous standards for staff development. We conduct a detailed and focused training program for you your key personnel at a designated training unit. This in-depth training continues through the opening of your restaurant. You will receive thorough instructions in restaurant operations, restaurant management, safety and health, local store marketing, real estate selection and business and development.
When you join the Buffalo's Cafe family, you receive the support of an organisation committed to success. You also benefit from the experience of a professional managment team and a well thought out plan to help get your store(s) up and running quickly.
- Net worth: $1,500,000
- Liquidity: $500,000
- For multi-unit deals, must meet all FCCR and capital requirements
- Financial resources to support the business with debt/equity when necessary
- Ability to develop additional restaurants (If required)