Glam n Glow
Glam-n-Glow Express Beauty Bar is a quick service salon concept made for today’s super-busy woman. It’s more than just your typical blow and go. Glam-n-Glow wants its clients to shampoo, blow, polish, wax and whiten before they go.
Glam-n-Glow is a sister company to Trade Secrets, Canada’s largest professional beauty retail chain.
Glam-n-Glow is positioned in major malls, high traffic hubs, main streets, financial district locations where the clientele wants and needs quality service in an upscale but affordable fashion. Services will include:
- Laser hair removal
- Manicures and pedicures
- Hair wash, blow-dry and style
- Eyebrow threading and waxing
- Lip waxing
- Facials and mini makeovers
- Fake eyelashes
- Mini makeover
- Teeth whitening and many more all under one convenient roof
The concept will feature hip music in a very colourful exciting atmosphere, makeup stations, with live video screens, wireless, live beauty blogs, beauty demonstrations onsite and lots of tester areas.
- For Individual Glam N Glow, investment approx between $180,000 to $250,000 Canadian Dollars.
Training and Ongoing Assistance
As a new Glam-n-Glow Express Beauty Bar franchisee, you’ll be given three to four weeks of intensive in-store training from head office, covering all aspects of the Glam-n-Glow Express Beauty Bar business including merchandising, customer service, cash management, advertising, promotions, and store opening and closing procedures. You’ll be given continuous operational support after the training program and work alongside a district manager that will ensure policies are being followed and help the store exceed its sales expectations.
As a Master Franchisee you will be given guidance in:
- Site selection
- Lease negotiation
- Design, buildout
- Grand opening assistance
- Advertising and marketing support
- Ongoing and store level and head office support
Master Franchise requirements
- Solid business background with experience in multiple franchise or retail store development and support.
- Infrastructure such as staff, knowledge of markets, real estate experience and knowledge of the retail and possible beauty market.
- Minimum investment required is $400,000 Canadian Dollars.
- Master licensees would be expected to open their own pilot operation as well as develop their country.
Master Franchisee can look forward to four income streams:
- Franchise fees collected from franchisees
- Royalties from franchisees
- Fees from renewals and transfers
- Ad fund fees which are spent on promotion and advertising in the various markets of the country