Glamour Secrets is an all in one salon grade beauty product retail store with over 4000 products to choose from. The retail is complimented with a full service salon. Retail product lines include most of the world’s most famous salon brands including hair products, nail polishes, hair extensions and accessories, professional grade hair appliances, skin rejuvenation and anti aging products, numerous cosmetic lines, waxing and esthetical products, and thousands more. The retail store is a state of the art design with beautiful interactive screens, wireless capability, inviting with tester bars throughout and all within an ambience created for shoppers to stay and enjoy the experience.
The salon part of the store located in the back can offer everything from hair cutting, styling, colouring, pedicures, manicures, mini makeovers, facials, waxing and all esthetical services such as lip and eyebrow waxing. The salon offers every service related to the products being sold that covers everything from head to toe.
Glamour Secrets is the sister company of Trade Secrets which is one of Canada’s largest beauty retail franchise chains. Glamour Secrets which is an identical concept has 7 stores currently in Canada and the USA. Trade Secrets has over 60 stores and has been an established retailer in Canada for 24 years and occupies the best mall and big box centers in Canada and is a well known brand across Canada.
Glamour Secrets is looking for Area Developer or Master Franchisees eager to take on a multiple store territory or country. According to the company, this is very high margin business opportunity, which is recession resistant and the company has many multiple store owners already trading.
Glamour Secrets will provide the Area Developer or Master Franchisee:
- complete support, training, opening stores assistance, store designs and all products
- complete training of Area Developer/Master in Canada and then training in franchisee's territory with ongoing visits and liason
- Guidance and assistance in real estate and site selection, product knowledge, all operational manuals, retail selling tools, customer service , hiring and training
- Advertising and promotional materials in sync with promotions in Canada and all promotional models and product shots for local advertising
- Guidance in store build out, and construction with complete designs being provided
What we are looking for:
- Area Developer or Master Franchisee should have significant business experience in either retail, or related businesses with experience in multiple unit operations
- Area Developer or Master Franchisee would be expected to open at least one store in territory to be used as a training store and show piece
- Area Developer or Master Franchisee should have financial resources to open a store and advertise franchise opportunity within the territory...a minimum investment of $300,000 Canadian