About Good Feet
Good Feet is a retail arch support franchise, selling custom fit arch supports which are designed to alleviate and even eliminate foot related pain.
There are two available international concepts with Good Feet:
- Store: Available internationally as a Master Franchise
- Mobile: Available in regional territories
- The Good Feet worldwide franchise is 'transforming lives in your community with an amazingly simple product'.
- This is a low investment franchise opportunity that sells products that generate high margins.
- Good Feet provides your marketing materials and trains you to educate the consumer about our products which can lead to highly qualified traffic.
- Our experienced sales associates are able to convert traffic at a high percentage and with a high average sales ticket.
- Our franchisees are very passionate about our products and about helping their customers to enjoy their lives pain free
A Good Feet retail store can be rewarding, high profit businesses where you help customer relieve foot related pain. With accurate advertising vehicles, the customers will come to you and you can grow your repeat business. As your business grows, you can expand into multiple units; your revenues increase and overheads lower, through shared costs.
A successful Good Feet franchise owner is varied in background, but often includes:
- White collar
- Strong management skills
- Financial or marketing background
- Past business ownership
- Good people skills
- Not afraid of risk
- Takes direction well, can be a leader yet follow a system
- No medical or health background required
The total cost of the franchises are:
- Store Franchise: From US$131,970 – US$197,025
- Mobile Franchise: From: US$39,240 - US$69,390
What our franchisees say
“I have been a Good Feet franchisee for years, and I wake up every day knowing I will help people feel better. This is a great business model moving into the future as more of our population is growing older and entering our prime demographic.”
“We became franchisees in June 2001. We now have four stores in the Portland area and love what we do. No one touches the quality and quantity of products and services we offer. We would recommend owning a Good Feet store to anyone.”
Dan and Sue Austad