The best for our children
WITH 20 years of experience Helen Doron Effective Learning Ltd. Is the only international franchise offering a complete and comprehensive combination of both English (Helen Doron Early English) and Mathematics (Mathjogs) for the very young.
Highly profitable while enabling you to greatly enrich children's education and well-being, they are today's number one educational service franchise.
The highly structured and well-designed pedagogic basis together with the seasoned commercial framework make Mathjogs and Helen Doron Early English a winning combination!
Both teaching systems are fun and highly successful.
As complete learning systems, Mathjogs and Helen Doron Early English provide everything children need to learn the respective material using:
• Small groups: 4-8 students in a group
• Specialised materials and workbooks
• Fun educational activities
• Specially designed training for our Teachers
• Strict quality control over teaching
Helen Doron Early English is a unique, easy, natural method for learning English, regardless of the child's mother tongue. Teaching English to 0-14 year old infants and children, Helen Doron Early English is the world's number one early English teaching method, with materials for 8 years of teaching: 5 years of spoken English and 3 years with also reading and writing.
Mathjogs is a highly developed method for teaching Mathematics for children aged 4-11 with 6 levels of Mathematics in their mother tongue. It introduces the child to the wonderful and, at times, abstract world of Mathematics, and at the same time it's fun, playful and full of the latest developments in the field of education.
No other similar franchise can offer you such a unique, highly professional and profitable way to make a living. With Mathjogs and Helen Doron Early English you can
• become a Master Franchisor (MF), responsible for areas of 4-10 million inhabitants. The MF is responsible for sub-franchising the area with Learning Centres, training their managers, supporting and organising training for Teachers. The MF deals with the highest level of marketing.
• open your own Learning Centre (LC), responsible for an area of 50,000 - 100,000 inhabitants. The LCF (LC Franchisee) is responsible for spreading Mathjogs and Helen Doron Early English in the LC's franchised area, bringing them to the highest level of name recognition, among parents, teachers, educators and the local authorities. The LCF deals directly with parents and employs specially trained teachers to conduct lessons in the premises of the LC and in other sites within the boundaries of the franchised area.
Being a Mathjogs and Helen Doron Early English franchisee brings you into a prestigious international organisation, in which you contribute to the development of the next generation in a way beneficial to all.