Canada’s Newest Groundbreaking Male Grooming Franchise
Taylor & Colt provides a one-of-a-kind male grooming experience for client as well as tremendous franchise investment opportunity for potential franchisees.
Taylor and Colt offers:
- Haircuts and styling
- Esthetic services including laser hair removal, shaves and facials, hot towel treatments, wash and style
- Espresso and juice bar with complimentary magazines and newspapers
- Entertainment and sports on flat screen TVs
- Ipads available
- Wireless internet
Taylor and Colt is a sister company to Trade Secrets, Canada’s largest professional beauty retail chain.
About Taylor & Colt
Taylor and Colt is a new concept created by the very successful Trade Secrets franchise chain, Canada’s leader in the beauty retail/salon business in Canada.
It combines the services of a traditional men’s barbershop with the pampering of a spa in an upscale salon environment built for today’s professional man. By purchasing a Taylor & Colt franchise, you’ll be investing in a 25-year-old parent company with a proven record of success in the beauty retailing and salon.
Taylor & Colt offers the aspiring franchisee the opportunity to take full advantage of being in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
A Taylor and Colt franchisee can look forward to the following:
- Store designs based on Master Franchisee sites
- Complete design, build out, equipping, merchandising and turnkey set-up
- Initial training of Master Franchisee in all aspects of salon operations
- Complete support from head office and our team of regional support people
- Regional advertising and a complete grand opening program
- Initial hiring and setup of first store in territory
- Marketing and advertising assistance
- Ongoing support and communication
Total investment for a Taylor and Colt franchisee is approx $110,000 - $220,000 Canadian Dollars not including working capital.
Requirements For a Master Franchisee
No knowledge of the hair industry is required, only business sense.
Multiple store location management would be desired as well as the staff infrastructure in place to operate a large area and multiple units.
Financials requirement is minimum $400,000 Canadian Dollars for the Master, and will be required to open a pilot store in the territory.