WSI, a USA-based franchise that provides an internet consultancy service for businesses, has achieved six Standard of Excellence Recognitions in the Web Marketing Association’s 2010 WebAwards.
The Standard of Excellence recognitions went to sites developed by the following WSI Consultants:
- Husam Jandal, WSI Consultant from Dubai, received the Toy and Hobby Standard of Excellence for Build-a-Bear as well as the Travel Standard of Excellence for Hotels Operator.
- Hubert Hopkins, WSI Consultant from South Carolina, received the Regional Standard of Excellence for Spartanburg Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- Nitesh Joshi, WSI Consultant from the UK, received the Health Care Standard of Excellence for Cosmetic Surgery Clinic.
- Mark Brecheisen, WSI Consultant from Minnesota, received the Education Standard of Excellence for Northwestern College
- Lorna McArthur, WSI Consultant from Georgia, received the Manufacturing Standard of Excellence for MTI Whirlpools.
Ron McArthus, President of WSI, said: “Internationally known brands such as Disney, UPS Whiteboard, Honda and FedEx compete annually to be awarded with a WMA WebAward, and WSI is proud to compete alongside these global leaders.”